Friday, June 3, 2011

SL8B Waiting for the Magic

The excitement is electric. Builders who will be creating exhibits for the SL8B are clammering to be admitted to the group and sites. I listened in on a Second Life birthday group IM and could feel the anticipation to start placing builds. As Millay Freschi, one of the builders said, “I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone does with the theme..I love the magic and the inspirational perspective!! what could be better! We could use a little of that as a world.”

Poor people trying to give out the tags ... 300 to go! It will be an exciting week for sure, June 20-26. I will be a greeter for the event. I have attended the event for the last 3 years and am amazed at the level of creativity and fun that shows up. If you have not been there before save a lot of time! It is there for a week for a reason. There are so many sites to visit and interact with and look at with awe. I cannot wait!

Gemma Cleanslate



No comments:

Post a Comment